Personalized Victorian Style Last Name & Est Date SVG File
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Available for a limited time only, this is your chance to get a gorgeous vintage Victorian style last name & established date SVG file.
Simply provide me the details, and I'll create your customized name!
How to order:
- Add your customized information. This design includes a last name and est. date.
- If you have anything else pertaining the design, please note it in the "other notes" box. This is perfect for size constraints or if you'd like a full date instead of just the year (if you choose a full date, please note that the text may end up smaller than in the demo photos so I can make it fit).
Important things to note:
- Unless otherwise requested, I will make the design so that it will fit proportionately within an 8x12" space.
- I am not able to set up these files so my customers can customize and personalize on their own - I have to do the personalizing on my end.
- Since all names are different, some names may look proportionately different than the demo examples depending on how long/short/etc.
- Please make sure you check all spellings and dates since I can't be responsible for incorrect information provided to me!
- Due to a very high demand, there is a roughly 2 week turnaround time on these SVG files.
- When the files are complete, they will be sent to the email address on file so please ensure it is correct.
- A proof is not automatically sent - if you would like one, please request it in the "other notes" box. I will do up to three revisions free of charge.
My designs are unique, fully tested, and have been featured on Silhouette School Blog, Silhouette University, and Cutting for Business. Go ahead - give me a try. You won’t regret it.
WHAT YOU GET
- When you purchase this item, you will receive a zip file containing SVG, EPS, DXF, and 300 ppi PNG formats of the artwork, along with a small business commercial license and usage instructions.
- These files can be used with vector software, Silhouette and Cricut machines, and other machines - please ensure that your machine is able to load one of the four file types before purchasing.
- Please note your file will be the design only, no watermarks, backgrounds or Board & Batten Logos will be attached to the file. It will be ready to use, provided your machine and/or software is compatible.
- I will do our best to assist with troubleshooting but it is my customer's responsibility to make sure their software is compatible with SVG files.
- I do offer a test design - if you are unsure if your software can use my files, please download the test design to check before making a purchase.
- Please note: Many of my designs are very intricate with small fine details that make them unsuitable for vinyl on drinkware and other small die-cut designs. Consider the usage before purchasing my files. My more intricate files are better suited to larger items such as wall signs, wall decals, or printed items.
LICENSE & USE RIGHTS
Commercial License Included
- The commercial use license includes the rights to sell physical items made with the files for small businesses only. Please contact for an extended license for large businesses.
- The commercial license does NOT include the rights to sell, claim as your own, or redistribute the files. The license is not transferable.
- Further details about the license will be available in the zip file once it is downloaded.
Trademarked Phrases and Quotes
- I thoroughly research each and every quote prior to creating a file to ensure I am not violating any trademarks.
- However, please note that while my designs themselves are sold for commercial use, sometimes phrases and/or words can be trademarked for specific product types by outside companies.
- If you intend to sell merchandise made with Board & Batten designs, I advise checking the TESS database online prior to purchase to ensure that the product you have in mind can be used with the phrase.