Happy Halloween 3 SVG File
My designs are unique, fully tested, and have been featured on Silhouette School Blog, Silhouette University, and Cutting for Business. Go ahead - give me a try. You won’t regret it.
WHAT YOU GET
- When you purchase this item, you will receive a zip file containing SVG, EPS, DXF, and 300 ppi PNG formats of the artwork, along with a small business commercial license and usage instructions.
- These files can be used with vector software, Silhouette and Cricut machines, and other machines - please ensure that your machine is able to load one of the four file types before purchasing.
- Please note your file will be the design only, no watermarks, backgrounds or Board & Batten Logos will be attached to the file. It will be ready to use, provided your machine and/or software is compatible.
- I will do our best to assist with troubleshooting but it is my customer's responsibility to make sure their software is compatible with SVG files.
- I do offer a test design - if you are unsure if your software can use my files, please download the test design to check before making a purchase.
- Please note: Many of my designs are very intricate with small fine details that make them unsuitable for vinyl on drinkware and other small die-cut designs. Consider the usage before purchasing my files. My more intricate files are better suited to larger items such as wall signs, wall decals, or printed items.
LICENSE & USE RIGHTS
Commercial License Included
- The commercial use license includes the rights to sell physical items made with the files for small businesses only. Please contact for an extended license for large businesses.
- The commercial license does NOT include the rights to sell, claim as your own, or redistribute the files. The license is not transferable.
- Further details about the license will be available in the zip file once it is downloaded.
Trademarked Phrases and Quotes
- I thoroughly research each and every quote prior to creating a file to ensure I am not violating any trademarks.
- However, please note that while my designs themselves are sold for commercial use, sometimes phrases and/or words can be trademarked for specific product types by outside companies.
- If you intend to sell merchandise made with Board & Batten designs, I advise checking the TESS database online prior to purchase to ensure that the product you have in mind can be used with the phrase.