Farmhouse Style Mega SVG file Bundle with LIFETIME updates
Love Farmhouse SVGs? Yes you do! And you TOTALLY need this big mega Farmhouse SVG bundle. This bundle has lots of farmhouse/country/ranch style SVG files - everything from Est. Date signs to tons of great plank sign ideas, for a fraction of what it would cost to get them separately! (I mean literally it's like a 70% savings!)
But that's not all! Here's the best part: As I update my bundles and add designs, I raise the price accordingly... but anyone who already bought the bundle gets all the new designs for FREE. That means if you buy today, you get lifetime updates on this bundle - what a deal!
My designs are unique, fully tested, and have been featured on Silhouette School Blog, Silhouette University, and Cutting for Business. Go ahead - give me a try. You won’t regret it.
WHAT YOU GET
- When you purchase this item, you will receive a zip file containing SVG, EPS, DXF, and 300 ppi PNG formats of the artwork, along with a small business commercial license and usage instructions.
- These files can be used with vector software, Silhouette and Cricut machines, and other machines - please ensure that your machine is able to load one of the four file types before purchasing.
- Please note your file will be the design only, no watermarks, backgrounds or Board & Batten Logos will be attached to the file. It will be ready to use, provided your machine and/or software is compatible.
- I will do our best to assist with troubleshooting but it is my customer's responsibility to make sure their software is compatible with SVG files.
- I do offer a test design - if you are unsure if your software can use my files, please download the test design to check before making a purchase.
- Please note: Many of my designs are very intricate with small fine details that make them unsuitable for vinyl on drinkware and other small die-cut designs. Consider the usage before purchasing my files. My more intricate files are better suited to larger items such as wall signs, wall decals, or printed items.
LICENSE & USE RIGHTS
Commercial License Included
- The commercial use license includes the rights to sell physical items made with the files for small businesses only. Please contact for an extended license for large businesses.
- The commercial license does NOT include the rights to sell, claim as your own, or redistribute the files. The license is not transferable.
- Further details about the license will be available in the zip file once it is downloaded.
Trademarked Phrases and Quotes
- I thoroughly research each and every quote prior to creating a file to ensure I am not violating any trademarks.
- However, please note that while my designs themselves are sold for commercial use, sometimes phrases and/or words can be trademarked for specific product types by outside companies.
- If you intend to sell merchandise made with Board & Batten designs, I advise checking the TESS database online prior to purchase to ensure that the product you have in mind can be used with the phrase.
The Farmhouse Style Mega Bundle is fantastic, and the lifetime free updates are such an added bonus! I love the designs from Board and Batten!
I use your designs in woodworking to make signs to hang around the house and more specifically in the kitchen. I use a cnc router to make the carvings. The designs are really cute and innovative. However, the software is sensitive to loops, crossovers and intersections. I have had to do a lot of clean up to make the designs work. This is not necessarily a problem with the design itself but maybe more with how I’m using them. I don’t know anything about the Cricket and other vinal cutters.
This very nice set of files gives many options for creative projects. Signs, shirts, wall designs... gives a country flair.
My farmhouse bundle was worth ever dollar paid. I’m redoing my kitchen and back patio and these svgs designs are going to look great. These are going to make great gifts for birthdays and Christmas. Hopefully there will be a Christmas bundle to purchase in the future. Thank you so much Bethany.
Working through it, not using all of them. There was one file that showed up different on my cricut than original.